4.23.2011

POP OF PRINT!

Wearing: Arden B boyfriend blazer, Express scarf, H&M aviators and Forever21 Cheetah print oxford boots. (In love with these boots!)
Sorry I haven't been posting as much in the past month or two! My school schedule and my move to New York has been a bit hectic to say the least. I've been trying to figure out a schedule where I can find time to do everything and I think I got it down packed. ( I hope!) 
I wore this outfit to IMATS recently and just loved it. I like putting in accent pieces to a plain outfit to spice it up. It brings life to a boring outfit! 
More Fashion blogs coming soon and check out my youtube channel at Youtube.com/Fashionnirvana.
xoxo
(Your support is greatly appreciated! Please subscribe to my blog and youtube channel!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment